Friday 7 March 2008

The Western Sky

So - I finally got some more written. I have been spending the week trying to re-create a virtual rubik's cube (I did it a while back, and lost the code. Then I did it again, and lost the code. To give you some idea, this is version 4.0). I have almost got it completed, but I have completely forgotten how to solve the top side when you have two pieces that need swapping. I can do three, but not two for some reason.

So, because I can't do that, and I figured out how to write the rest of Episode 7, I went back to The Western Sky, and nearly finished Act 1 (and the only reason I stopped is because - well because it is 1am and I am going to bed) and I know how I can finish it. And Acts 2 and 3 should be easy. However, I am going to also write Episode 8 before I post 7, so that I can post both together, since it is nigh on a month since Ep 6 was posted (but no one left reviews, so I have no idea if anyone read it or not).

I am away for work again, and I might cave and buy a tiny DVD player, and possibly Series 3 of Voyager, so that I can write more TWS while I am in the hotel (Since I can only take one laptop, I can't write while DVDs are playing, unless only want to listen to them). If I do do that, then I think I can get through Ep 9 and 10 (9 is fairly simple, and 10 should be kinda fun. But not as much fun as 8 and 11). And once I am done with 10, there are only four episodes left in Series 1. Whoop!

No comments: