Sunday 30 March 2008

So ends the week of hell.

It's now 3:39am, although really it's only 2:39am (British Summer Time, don't you know?)

And the week of hell is over. The M22 debacle is now behind me, and at least two people have followed me over to the new site. Which is nice of them.

I wonder if I could set up a mailing list? Maybe I'll think about it, but for now (well - for tomorrow) I am going to start on 1x11 (the second part of the Back To School Two Parter, and the one featuring something I have been thinking about for a while) and continue with Lost II (although that is proving harder than it did when I was hand writing it. Should I go back to hand writing it? Maybe)

I want to continue with 19YL, but it is proving a nightmare to write. The in between parts especially.

Anyways. WOH-M22 is done. Which is nice.

No comments: