Thursday 27 March 2008

Okay - I think I have made my choice already

We do not support dash or other character based section/scene markers

Does this mean that all the stories where I have used "xoxox" to break up scenes are going to be modified as well?

Because that accounts for all the chapters I didn't mention in the previous post (Exum, Coming Storm, Lost In Middle Earth, Deadly Silence, Nineteen Years Later, Western Sky etc). And I am damn sure I am not re-editing every chapter I have written.

One day. If I don't have a response by Saturday morning, then I am stopping writing, and (quite possibly) removing all the affected stories. (Which would include the whole of Silent Trio, but I will leave Western Sky because I want to write a last chapter to explain why I'm doing it).


This is bad, bad day.

No comments: