Friday 21 March 2008

Happily Ever After (1x09)

Easter Weekend is kind of nice, since it leads to four days holiday (for me at least. My pookie alas doesn't get the time off), and has given me time to not only complete (and post) 1x09 of TWS, but also type up all that I wrote for Lost In Hyrule while I was away last weekend. And it turns out it was way, way more than I thought - 30 1/2 pages of A4 (prologue plus three chapters).

They are all typed up, but I am not going to start posting them until TWS is complete, as LIH is going to act as an inter-series special - a made for TV movie type thing. But, before you start wondering if I am spoiling the end of Series 1 by telling you that Harry and friends end up in Hyrule, the answer is no. The special will be entirely AU from the series, just because it will be fun.

As to what happens at the end of Series 1 - well, that would be telling, wouldn't it?

No comments: