Monday 8 December 2008

General Catch Up Post

So - now that the fun and frolics of NaNo2008 are done with, I am sorting out the rest of the stories.

Firstly - Now and Then has been posted on both sites in its entirety. There were a few modifications from the original text (mostly spelling and grammar, but a few minor changes to the way things were phrased), and overall it was what I first wrote during NaNo.

Second - The Darkest Dawn is being posted on both sites. It is taking a little longer to post, because I am beta-ing it as I go along (since it's over two months since I wrote the first dozen chapters or so). Again - it's mostly staying the same, with a few changes of what people are saying.

So once TDD is finished (there's one more story chapter, then a number of "bonus" chapters) I am going to return to Nineteen Years Later and The Western Sky Series 2. In addition, I have restarted M.I.B and am doing full plotting stuff at the moment.

Annoyingly, I have an idea for a time-travel story involving Luna (a single story, rather than the single-chapter story that is "The Smartest Witch"). It came about from watching the Andromeda episode Ouroboros, and made me start thinking about either Luna doing the same thing (without telling anyone else). Plus most time-travel stories are about Harry going back - Harry being the last survivor, and I figure it's about time someone else got to have some fun. But that really is just in the rough planning stage, and doesn't have a suitable plot or title, and consequently is not on my urgent list.

Nineteen Years Later is being replotted (I lost the notepad that contained the complete pre-history, which means it has to be rewritten), and I should get back to that in the New Year (due to work and other commitents).

The Western Sky is an on-going thing, and I am up to Episode 2x05 ("Shadows From The Past" is the working title), even though on 2x01 has been posted (I am doing a three chapters ahead thing).

So - that's where things are.

No comments: