Sunday 14 December 2008

Nineteen Years Later - Hiatus

So - it seems I just can not remember what the plot of NYL should be. I've got the 19 Years Plotted out (generally death on a large scale, plus a few babies and weddings), but as for what happens after the 19 Years are up - I really have no idea.

So for the moment I'm putting it on Hiatus. It's not completely abandoned, but until I can work out some idea of what should be going on, I really can't write any more of it.

So my deepest apologies to anyone who was waiting for it to be continued, but I have tried and tried for the past two or three weeks to continue with it, and it is just not happening. And since I have some standards (not a lot, but some) I can't write something I am not sure about - it would go badly wrong and end up not being worth reading.

So - again - my apologies.

No comments: