Friday 12 March 2010

Twilight Over Ingleside (again)

So - it turns out I am too used to writing TV shows now (The Western Sky, The 9th Floor, Gemini Software Inc) because even as I am writing it, Twilight Over Ingleside is forming up in to a series of short stories, rather than one long one.

It could be that I can't think of one plot that would sustain the story, but I can think of a few shorter ones that could, but since it is done in script format (quite why I am not sure - I might be able to convert it, and make it clear the chapters are distinct stories in the whole story.... but how is that different?) it seems to suit.

I might give it more thought - 19 days to go until Princess' Husband starts - or just finish off the story with the final meeting scene at Ingleside, and say this is the starting for a few more stories, and we'll see where it goes from there........


Wargh!

No comments: