Sunday 7 March 2010

Current State of Affairs

So - pretty much everything is on hold until at most April 30th.

All the posted stories are marked Complete (yay!), except for the three that are on-going stories (Max Boyce, Smartest Witch and Music Appreciation).

The Western Sky Series 3 is being written, but is now on hold until after Script Frenzy. The same for A New Dawn : Enemies and Nineteen Years Later (version 2.0).

I have also started doodling "Twlight over Ingleside", but so far all I have is the opening scene (see later for something that just occurred to me) and a vague idea of what could happen. But there is no plot - not even the idea of a plot - so that is really not going to be ready any time soon. (And even if it is, I am not certain there are any sites I can currently post it to. HP Fandom is out, because it is not an HP story (unusual for me, I know), and ForeverFandom doesn't have a Green Gables section (and while it is a Twilight Crossover, there is only one, maybe two Twilight characters, so I suspect that it won't qualify).

There is FF.Net, but since I swore blind I would not go back there, I guess I will have to find somewhere else.....

Anyway - "The Princess Husband" is going to be my main focus for the next 54 days (except for five days when my beloved comes to visit) and it will be posted after that, then normal service can resume!

No comments: