Saturday 21 March 2009

Harry Potter and The "A New Dawn" Hiatus.

So - ScriptFrenzy 2009 starts in 10 days time. I didn't enter last year, because the year before......

Well - I wrote a story about a young girl who grows up to be a doctor and a terrorist, then about four days after I finished it, a number of members of the medical profession were arrested on suspicions of being terrorists (after trying to blow up Glasgow Airport).

So - I decided to skip a year, just in case.....

But this year I am back with a vengeance, and with a story based on the game "Dead Rising" (for x-box, not wii), featuring the characters from "A New Dawn" the year after Luna, Dawn and Ginny graduate from Hogwarts. They take a holiday, and visit a small town called Willamette, Colorado, arriving around middday on September 19th.....

So - my plan is to post the prologue and three chapters of "Allies (A New Dawn II)" before April 1st, but then it will be on hiatus for a month while I write a movie. Once that's done, it will be posted on the two sites, and I will return to A New Dawn II.

Sorry for anyone who was waiting for the continuation of A New Dawn, but this is one of those things that I have to do (mostly because it's stuck in my head, and if I don't do it, it will remain stuck in my head).

No comments: