Friday 27 March 2009

Allies (A New Dawn II)

Well - I actually managed it. The first three chapters are posted on both sites, and I am quite happy with them.

But now the story is on hiatus until at least April 30th (end of ScriptFrenzy '09), because while I am fairly confident I can write the screenplay in April, I am not so confident I can do it and continue "A New Dawn" at the same time :)

So - by May 1st, I should have "Harry Potter and The Holiday From Hell" completed, and maybe ready for posting (though Celtx, for all the good it has, is not good for HTML export, so it might take a week or so to tidy up), and I should be able to continue "Allies" by the second week in May (the writing side - the posting side might take a few days more).

But, as a preview.......

Harry and Dawn stand behind Luna, as she looks down at two youngish woman who are sat on the floor. They both look sad.

LUNA LOVEGOOD

Marji, Gina - I know you two need to grieve, but it's important to remember that Lee died saving you, and that he would want you to make sure you survive this, and not just give up (pauses, then smirks) I guess what I'm saying is don't cry for Lee, Marj and Gina.

The two girls burst out laughing, while Harry and Dawn roll their eyes.



No comments: