Saturday 12 January 2008

Another new site to read (grin)

So - in my ever expanding effort to conquer the known world, I have submitted a story to another site. The terms and conditions seem okay - basically you can post anything as long as it is suitably covered by various warnings - so I am not going to have to remove stories in the future because I decide that I want to write about House-Elfs being enslaved.

(Note - that actually happened on a site I was writing on. They decided that mentioning slavery in any context was now against the TOS, and the way they justified it to themselves was that house-elfs are not enslaved, they are merely servants).

The address is www.foreverfandom.net/viewuser.php?uid=32408 for my stories, although there is only one (Peace Of Mind) at the moment (I plan to add a few more in the near future)

No comments: