Saturday 30 January 2010

9th Floor and The Western Sky

So - Series 2 of The Western Sky is complete, and I am in the process of proofing it and posting it. "Respect For Your Elders" (Episode 2x09) is up, and tomorrow I am going to move on to Episode 2x10 ("Hallie Potter, At Your Service").

In addition, I have posted a complete story (more or less) called "The 9th Floor". This is another tv show type story, but rather than having big dramatic fights and evil beings, it is a simple political drama, in the vein of The West Wing and Commander In Chief.

It deals with life at The Ministry, and with the families of those involved. Also, a group of children starting Hogwarts - the kids of the families and so forth.

Whether I continue it is kind of dependent on the number of reads/reviews it gets - since it is not a typical story, I don't know if people will be interested in it or not, and while I do mostly write for my own enjoyment, I have other series (A New Dawn, The Western Sky Series 3, Christmas in Sunnydale, Return To Willamette and Nineteen Years Later to name but a few) I can be working on as well.....

So - that's where it is.

No comments: