Saturday 19 September 2009

HP Fandom Down (Ish)

So apparently HPFandom dot net is currently not accepting new stories, due to transferring to a new hosting plan (I'm guessing either a new ISP or the like?)

So new updates to Sidious are going to be unavoidably delayed until further notice. However, if you do want to keep reading it, I am going to continue updating ForeverFandon dot net, and then - once HPFandom comes back up I will post all the missing chapters to there to bring the stories back in to Sync.

(On an unrelated note, I am currently six chapters ahead, and I think I am two or three chapters way from the end of the story, with an epilogue, a second epilogue and probably a "Note&Queries" chapter after that).

So, pending holidays and work related crap, "Harry Potter And The Dark Lord Sidious" should be done by the end of October. Isn't that nice?

No comments: