Tuesday 18 August 2009

The Dark Lord Sidious : Posted

Woohoo! I have posted the Prologue and First Chapter of Sidious on the two main sites. I even contemplated breaking my near 17 month boycott of Fanfiction.net, but in the end I decided that after the events of M22-08 are still annoying, and even though I use "xoxox" rather than "-----", there is still the chance they'll remove that variation as well, and my scenes will start to merge again.

Anyway - setting aside my opinions of FFN, the first chapter is posted, which is good. Whether people like it or not, we'll see soon enough. And whether I've broken any site-rules will also become apparent.

There should be another chapter before the end of the week - I am doing two chapters ahead rather than one, because it's proving somewhat harder to write than I originally thought.

As for the other stories - A New Dawn : Enemies is having problems - the start of the third part is already tending towards being a lot like the last two, and quite a lot like The Silent Trio (in certain ways), so I'm going to take a slight pause and continue with Sidious, which will hopefully give me an idea of how to write it better.

And I spent my lunch re-reading the start of The Western Sky, and once I am done with that, I might be able to get back to it, and write "Shadows Of The Past" can start again.

And now, it is time for bed.

No comments: