Saturday 14 June 2008

Another few days delay......

The annoying thing is I am really quite proud of the last episode of Series 1, and quite looking forward to what people will make of it. It came out pretty much as I wanted, and with just the right amount of cliff-hangerness (which I realise isn't a word, but eh - it's my blog).

As I said in a previous entry, I am transferring The Silent Trio across to a new site, and it should take me another month or so. (And, by the way things seem to be going, that might be the place that the finale premiers on :))

Meanwhile - I am making some good progress on Series 2 - I have some of the plots sorted out, and the general arc(s) are in place. I am missing two or three episodes, and the general order of the shows is still under discussion (so to speak), but all in all, it's going quite well. Which is nice.

I will let you know when the site is back up, and when 1x14 is posted.

No comments: