Tuesday 26 February 2008

Postponed Posting

I had every intention of either writing the next two chapters of 19YL or the end of the current episode of Western Sky tonight. I was going to do it whilst I reinstalled XP on my computer (I have a laptop as well, remember?). However due to Nero being utterly crap and completely useless, I could not get a copy that would create a bootdisk for me, so I did not get to install XP. And because I spent a fair portion of the night swearing at a piece of luh-suh that masquerades as software, I didn't get any writing done. Which is good, cause the mood I was in, I suspect I would have had Luna and Harry tortured to death by pygmies and snorkacks. And I am pretty sure that wouldn't have gone down well with the readers!

Hopefully tomorrow night I can try again, and this time actually get somewhere.

No comments: